1 - 8 Years
Delhi, East Delhi
Job Description :
What you- ll be doing :
This role is of predictive analytics. The Data Analytics is an integral part of the Model Development team and is tasked with managing a team of analytic specialists that will design and develop the necessary processes to deliver high quality insights that impact business results. You will work closely with with business teams, financial planning & analysis, and external partners to proactively design, develop and manage efforts from end-to-end. The end goal is to ensure strategic and tactical result by data-driven insights.
- Build a best-in-class analytical roadmap that obtains both short-term and long-term objectives required to be a center of analytic excellence.
- Lead the team efforts in delivering improvements in decision-making and business strategies via advanced analysis including ML algo, clustering, segmentation, point estimation, design experiments.
- Present complex statistical concepts and research results to non-statistical audience.
- Continually broaden and strengthen knowledge of analytical methods, vendors and tools.
- Help foster a continuous test & learn culture and process - i.e. rapid cycle learning.
- Masters degree in Mathematics
- One or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience designing, developing, maintaining and interpreting complex analytical techniques and insights.
- Experience with SAS/R, ML Techniques, NLP or SAS and R programming language and software environments.
Even better if you have:
- A Degree in Statistics, Math or related field with 8 or more years of experience in business analytics.
- Proven analytical skills in understanding and interpreting quantitative data, constructing Risk, Cross/Up sell, ARIMA, marketing mix models, providing clear output to identify trends, interpret findings, draw insights, and formulate recommendations.
- Experience managing analytical talents to identify, prioritize, design, develop and implement a
|Salary||2 Lac To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Analytic and Business Intelligence|
|Work Experience||1 - 8 Years|
|Contact Person||Bindu Thakur|
|Address||B-33, 2nd Floor, Main Vikas Marg, Laxmi Nagar|