1 - 2 Years
The Job Role and Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of a Customer Service Executive would be :
• Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
• Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers' requests.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
Competencies and Skills Required
• Good communications skills
• Ability to listen and active problem solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle pressure
|Salary||2 Lac To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||ITES / BPO / KPO / LPO / Customer Service / Operations|
|Work Experience||1 - 2 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|About Company||We are Human Resource Consultant based in Delhi.|